Hi everyone – We are just a week away from the start of cricket.
Thanks to all the families who have registered and paid your subs. If you have not yet done this, can you please do so ASAP. (If finances are a problem, please let me know – no child misses out on playing cricket at Nunawading for Financial reasons).
I attach our Registration form and also list the link below where you can register online.
As mentioned last week, on Friday 19 October, after Junior Blasters, training and matches, we will have our season launch in our Club Rooms. We will have a number of important announcements and presentations. Additionally, we will have pizza and a cold drink available. This will be a great way for us all to come together and enjoy the Nuna Community feel.
If you ordered apparel on Registration Day, we expect that it will arrive next week. We will advise how this can be collected when we receive it. If you have not yet ordered apparel (excluding Junior Blasters), I attach our apparel form. Please complete this ASAP. We do have some limited additional stock available. All players must wear a Nuna shirt and cap.
With Daylight Savings commencing, we will be starting our normal/standard training sessions from next week. From this point forward, your coaches will advise you if there are any changes to training. Listed below is training for the week ahead:
· U18 – Sunday 7 October (12.00pm – 1.30pm) – Kevin to confirm with players
· U16 – Sunday 7 October (11.00am – 12.30pm) – Dave to confirm with players
· U16 – Tuesday 9 October (6.00pm – 7.30pm) – normal training session
· U14 – Tuesday 9 October (5.00pm – 6.30pm) – normal training session
· U12s/Fast 9s – Sunday 7 October (9.30pm – 11.00am)
· U12s/Fast 9s – Wednesday 10 October (5.30pm – 7.00pm) – normal training session
· Super 7s – Friday 12 October (6.00pm – 7.15pm) – normal training session
· Girls Team – Sunday 7 October (4.00pm – 5.30pm) – normal training session
If anyone has any queries, please contact myself or your coach.
Commencement of matches
As mentioned, matches will commence as follows:
· Girls Cricket – Wednesday 17 October (this has now been delayed one week)
· Woolworths Junior Blasters – Friday 12 October
· U12, U14, U16, U18 – Friday 12 October
· Super 7s and Fast 9s – Saturday 20 / Sunday 21 October
If anyone has any queries, please let me know.