After a wet and cold Friday last week, we are in for some great weather this weekend!! We will be having Super Burgers and Sausages this Friday Night for our post match presentations. The following week (Friday 17 November) will be our curry night (more details below)!!
Sponsor of the week
The Clubs’ main sponsor is CP Insurance Services. Scott O’Neill is very keen to have you contact him – even just for a quote!! No downside to doing this, so please contact and support Scott and CP Insurance services – who in turn supports our club.
CP Insurance Services
Contact: Scott O’Neill for all your business and personal insurance
Ph: 9290 9220 Mobile: 0401 503 622
Friday 17 November, is our famous curry night. Over the years, this night has been a great success. The way it works is:
· We ask families (who can) to make a curry/rice/noodle dish and bring them along to the club for our Post Match gathering.
· All the curries and rice dishes are then available for everyone to try.
· If you cook/donate a curry, there is no charge.
· If not we simply ask for $5 a plate.
· We also have sausage sizzle for those who may not be so keen on a spicy meal.
If you can donate a curry, please let me know – with just over a week to go, I am looking for some great cooks to please advise me via email!!
Comedy Night – Suburban Footballer
Saturday 25 November will be one of the Clubs main social nights for the year. The event is ‘The Suburban Footballer’ – who I have been told is a very funny bugger. Pre-payment for tickets can be made at the bar. Cost is $30 per person. Drinks at bar prices on the night. BYO food only for your table. This event is not something that young Juniors should attend, however those older juniors (aged 15 plus) will enjoy the night and are welcome to attend if their parents are also in attendance. Flyer attached.
If you have an outstanding apparel order, or need to order apparel, please contact Derek via apparel. Derek has been advised the next order is due in on 17 November!
Save the Dates
· Tuesday 14 November (Leadership Session – Age Groups U12 and above)
· Friday 17 November (Curry Night)
· Friday 24 November (Milo Photos)
· Saturday 25 November (Comedy Night – Suburban Footballer)
· Sunday 26 November (All other Junior photos)
· Friday 15 December (Junior Christmas Party)